Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Holiday Wishes

Good morning!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card using another fabulous digital design from Skogstokiga Digital Stamps & Art.


Petra Maria is the Swedish artist that created this cute digi and she sells them through her blog.  You can also find her on Instagram at Skogstokiga_Design.  The little girl is "Digi Christmas Girl in Santa Hat and Doll".  I colored this sweet girl and her doll with copics.  I diecut both the image panel and my dp with a stitched rectangle die.  I diecut the bow with a My Favorite Things die.  I used a white gel pen to add some and I used a black glaze pen on the doll's eyes.  Be sure to stop by Petra Maria's blog to see more of her adorable images!

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20, R30
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
White - W2, W1, W0
Red - R59, R37, R35, R32
Pink - R89, R85, R83, R81, RV10
Doll Dress - BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10
Buttons on Dress - C5, C3, C1
Shoes - N8, N6, N4

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp - Skogstokiga Digital Stamps - Digi Girl in Santa Hat and Doll
Paper:  Wild Rose Studio - Festive Wishes; Neenah
Other:  Copics, white gel pen, black glaze pen, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, My Favorite Things Beautiful Bows Die

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Don't ya just love that big grin on her face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely incredible! The depth you can achieve with those Copic markers is astounding!

    ReplyDelete