Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hello, Friend

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using a fun stamp and die from Pretty Pink Posh.



I've had this stamp and die set for quite awhile and finally found some time to play with it!  This sweet little girl and balloon are from the Friends Forever set.  I colored them with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I added some distress inks to a piece of white cardstock to create the base of my card.  I used the Gift Box Cover-Up from My Favorite Things to cut the "windows" from white cardstock, then used acetate and sequins to create a shaker card.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pennon the balloon and a black glaze pen on the little girl's eyes.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E44, E43, E42, E41
Blouse - RV55, RV63, RV52, RV10
Skirt - BG09, BG05, BG01
Shoes - C7, C5, C1
Balloon - YG17, YG13, YG11

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Pretty Pink Posh - Friends Forever
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, PPP Friends Forever Dies, MFT Gift Box Cover-Up Die-namics, acetate, sequins, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen   

No comments:

Post a Comment