Sunday, April 9, 2017

Pack Light

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a Saturated Canary digi. 



I colored this image ages ago but never got around to making a card with her.  Poor little cutie has been sitting in my UFO (unfinished objects) pile for a long time.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  The image is quite large so I left it as the focal point and only added a few enamel dots.  I love plaid dp and the one I used here is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Saturated Canary - Pack Light
Paper:  My Favorite Things; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Colored Pencils, Gamsol, Nuvo Drops, Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. So stunning Anita.I love the image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is stunning on this gorgeous girlie Anita.. I LOVE this fab card!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete