Sunday, March 12, 2017

It's Your Day

Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet digi from Whimsie Doodles.


This cute guy is Mr FixIt.  I colored him with copics and used Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut all my papers.  I used My Favorite Thing's Stitched Sentiment Strips die-namic for the sentiment.  I used a metal brad to attach the sentiment ... wow, it's been forever since I've used a brad on a card!  I used a black glaze pen on the boy's eyes and overall snaps. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Whimsie Doodles February Challenge  -  Anything Goes with optional twist of "anything work or career related"

Stamp:  Whimsie Doodles - Mr FixIt
Paper:  Carta Bella - Boy Oh Boy; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips, black glaze pen, brad

2 comments: